Milviz Stuka - FREE

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Milviz Stuka - FREE

Post by DaveB »

It had me for a few seconds yesterday too Joe. When you don't fly something for a long time and jump in.. it's easy to forget something. As soon as the engine wouldn't stay running.. I remembered there was something I had to push and having pushed them all.. I found the right one :lol: The Milviz F-86 is another one and I've flown that quite a lot over the years :lol:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Well I finally got the siren to work...although the cat probably wishes I hadn't. :lol:

Brian

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That poor cat :lol:
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Kevin Farnell
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Kevin Farnell »

Airspeed wrote:
DaveB wrote:DG..

As I already have the Stuka gauge uploaded, I've sent copies to Rohan and Roger :thumbsup:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
Me too, please, Sir!
And me please.

Kevin
Stratospheric traces, of our transitory flight.
Trails of condensation, held in narrow paths of white...

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Okey dokey :thumbsup:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

I've just installed the Stuka, and so far so good, but what is the purpose of Dave Garwood's gauge ? I thought it was so you could make the crew appear in external view by clicking on the seat in the VC, but you can do that anyway, even without the gauge installed. Am I missing something ? *-)

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hello mate..

Problem here is my memory. I since realised that you could make the pilots appear by clicking on the seat so I asked Dave what the gauge actually did. I think the idea was that it was a 'visibility' gauge.. it would load the crew automatically. He'll check the code when he gets back from the frozen north so hang in there. My apologies to all those I've thus far lead astray :wall:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

DaveB wrote:Hello mate..

Problem here is my memory. I since realised that you could make the pilots appear by clicking on the seat so I asked Dave what the gauge actually did. I think the idea was that it was a 'visibility' gauge.. it would load the crew automatically. He'll check the code when he gets back from the frozen north so hang in there. My apologies to all those I've thus far lead astray :wall:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
:lol:

I've tried the gauge, but I don't think it loads the crew automatically - I still had to click on the seat before I went to external view, even when I had the gauge installed. Either that, or I had the gauge installed in the wrong place: it's supposed to go in Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\SimObjects\Airplanes\Milviz_JU_87D\Panel isn't it ?

We shall await DG. ;)

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

No.. as I said above, I thought it enabled the crew to be visible by clicking on the seat. I then read the manual a couple of days ago (which was a first) and saw that this is how you make them display anyway. So.. in the best traditions, I looked at the xml :lol: It seemed pretty obvious that the gauge was supposed to make the crew show 'on loading' but I thought I'd ask DG as it wasn't doing this on my rig.

Fear not.. he will look when he gets back. Some of you may not want the crew to show on loading anyway so should that be the case, just delete the folder I sent.. no harm done. If on the other hand you'd like the crew to show on loading.. I'm sure DG will make it happen on his return. I'm sure this worked fine when he sent it all those years ago so it's probably something I've done or forgotten to tell you about.

My hat goes off to those who've managed to read the manual anyway :thumbsup:
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

As Dave said, I'm away from home at the moment (in the Yorkshire Dales. For some reason I only seen to get net access in the pub. :worried: :guinn: ) but I'll check the gauge code on my return.
I'm pretty sure it was to make the crew appear automatically but it's been so long I'm not sure! :lol:
Dave G.