Freightmaster

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

fs10inator
Meteor
Meteor

Freightmaster

Post by fs10inator »

Right now, I'm doing research on the Freightmaster for an FSX video of that aircraft, called "Life of a Freightmaster". I just learned this year that there was a freighter version of the 808, albeit I knew there was a Parcelforce Viscount, not the variant name. Interesting find.

So for now, here's this pic. I'll add more later.

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Freightmaster

Post by Aharon »

that is AMAZING shot!!! :excited: :excited: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :welldone: :welldone:

Regards,

Aharon

Viscount Cornbank
The Gurus

Post by Viscount Cornbank »

I think it was BAF who christened their only V.808 "Freightmaster". Scottish Aviation converted three for Aer Lingus with the double forward cargo doors. Later BAF stripped down V.806 G -AOYJ, which had by then become G-BLOA, and added Freightmaster titles, but the original forward door remained unaltered.

Happy days :)

Cheers

Fraser

fs10inator
Meteor
Meteor

Post by fs10inator »

...Well, I'll consider DK the focus of my Freightmaster project. The one that belly landed at Belfast in '96. But this also means that I'll be doing a Southern International repaint, as well as a later ABC livery, with the abbreviation on the fuselage instead of the full name. Someone already did a Parcelforce repaint, but I'll be changing the rego just for the film. Thanks for the info anyways.