More 146

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: More 146

Post by Vc Ten »

Sorry Dave for not being to clear The Qw 146 is the most functional aircraft I have in the hangar. Using the HD liveries just killed it I can get by using the ordinary liveries which improve frame rates to an acceptable level but rarely end a flight over 2 hrs I get the out of virtual memory box
The QW 757 I find on par with the jf 757 frame rate wise and yet to have a OOM error on either. I think the qw has the edge, It looks better, good sound set and slightly more functionality than the jf version The Thomson livery with the qwpas has the safety demo using the kids as ITRW :lol:
Atb
Dale
Image Image Image

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

:lol: :lol:

OK mate.. thanks for that ;)

It's odd that the QW146 never gave me a shred of trouble in FS9. Did plenty of flights and loved it to bits. Switched to the FSX version when it came out and the bloody thing wouldn't even load.. well.. the darned gauge wouldn't. If I went to some far flung corner of the globe with very little to see (eg, Scotland) it would load but I dare not go anywhere in it :lol:

Flight1 have answered my ticket so I'll have to pop and see what the news is :worried:
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

F1 ticket latest..

Bless 'em.. they sorted it :thumbsup: I now have the QW146/RJ's installed too and need to make room for other stuff :lol: First flight ok. Default textures (house colours) display jaggy on my rig. Will dig around to see what I've got from my previous install.

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!