Has Anyone Done the Mach Loop Yet?

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Has Anyone Done the Mach Loop Yet?

Post by Nigel H-J »

Brilliant screenshots Tony, bet you enjoyed doing that one!

Since installing Orbx TE Central I have been so busy flying around Lincolnshire, Derbyshire and up to Newcastle that I don't seem to have much time for anything else! :lol:

One thing that has struck me is when I flew across the Pennines towards and nearing Huddersfield how good the scenery looks, even up in Newcastle some of the surrounding scenery is eye catching.

Be interesting to hear from Pauls should he have Central installed to see what he has experienced from his real flying to X Plane 11 flying in the same areas!

Regards
Nigel.
Last edited by Nigel H-J on 14 Dec 2018, 14:00, edited 2 times in total.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

alemaobaiano
Trident
Trident

Post by alemaobaiano »

Hi Nigel, that's the first time I've flown the loop in XP, the last time I did it was in FSX with one of DGs excellent Hunters. I know it's not real, I'm thousands of miles away sat in front of a PC, but in XP it doesn't half get your palms sweaty :hide: and the TE scenery is pretty damn good.

Since Central came out I am in the middle of visiting all of the military bases I was stationed at, or at least the location, quite a lot have closed down. I am hoping they launch North soon, I can't leave Leuchars off the list.

TTFN
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. – Terry Pratchett

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Tony, when flying in FSX with Orbx EU, Wales and Scotland installed I thought it the Bees Knees but since using X Plane 11 and having True Earth it is the Dogs Wotsits!! :lol:

I would imagine that Scotland should be released sometime this month as they are getting on with P3d to release around early January (from what I have read) Sadly some of the RAF Stations don't have hangers etc but guess this would require either payware or any-one good at modelling to make a go of it, I am shortly going to have to fly around some of the abandoned WW11 Bomber Stations and see what is actually left of them now, when I used Ortho that imagery was taken around 2010 onwards I think and not as up to date as TE.

I would certainly imagine that when TE comes out for P3d it will sell like hot cakes. May very well at some point purchase P3d just so I can fly my classic a/c from FSX and by then I will have VR hopefully!! *-)

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.