Could not Resist this Aircraft any Longer!

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Could not Resist this Aircraft any Longer!

Post by Nigel H-J »

The King Air 350 by airfoillabs. Seen the video and the reviews and it had a really good write-up, I had been thinking of buying the MD 80 but this one won the day and guess what? it is perfect in every sense of the word, handles like a dream though found the landing to be a bit hard as let off too much speed just before touchdown so more practice is required.

Have not yet worked out how to open the panel access to the engines which are modelled perfectly, will have to read the manual.

Took off from Southampton Airport for a quick circuit, don't think the passengers were amused by my landing though.

Just waiting for a couple more passengers, this was the only paint job for a British Registered KA 350 so need to do some searches.

Centre Consul

The Flight Deck.

This is where I got too low and too slow!

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Could not Resist this Aircraft any Longer!

Post by Vc Ten »

Looks really good Nigel :thumbsup: These Xp screenies look so much like the real thing
Regards
Dale
Image Image Image

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

A lot of people are talking about this model, so you've made a good choice, Nigel. Very nice indeed.

Here's Q8Pilot's review if anyone's interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABTCSHXAvV4

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Many thanks Dale and Paul for your comments. Wow, this is a really hard plane to learn, there is so much to absorb in the manual and to be honest I was having a lot of trouble on landing it but the problem was not me but my throttle quadrant so had to make some adjustments on the response curves as one throttle was going into reverse when I had brought it down to idle, got it set up perfectly now, so glad Laminar introduced the response curves on the 11.30 update. This is not a problem with the aircraft or the way it has been developed but my throttle quadrant levers are beginning to get a bit loose so may have to find a way to tighten them up.

If any-one is thinking of purchasing an aircraft then I would certainly advise this one. As Paul had written, watch Q8Pilot's review which I had done prior to purchasing, well worth watching. :thumbsup:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.