RNZAF 757-200M In Action

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

RNZAF 757-200M In Action

Post by Aharon »

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a nice Royal New Zealand Air Force Boeing 757-200M flight from NZTG Tauranga Airport located adjacent to Tauranga Harbour in the suburb of Mount Maunganui about 2 miles northeast of city of Tauranga to NZCH Christchurch International Airport located 7.5 milles to the northwest of the city centre of Christchurch

Plane waiting to be boarded with personnel and cargo

Being pushed back

Starting engines with nice background view of Bunnings Warehouse store

Checking left engine and making sure there is no late personnel running to the plane

Double checking for any late personnel

Checking to be sure nobody is refueling as jet blast can endanger fuel loading

Revving up engines

Starting to taxi to short of runway 25

Leaving the terminal

Holding short of runway 25 with nice background view of Tauranga Harbour

Entering into taxiway 25 for more taxi and later backtrack

I was so busy taking screenshots and admiring view of Tauranga airport and city that I accidentally ran out of runway where you can see tire skid marks of embarrassing backtracking. This is first time in 10 years of FSX flight simming that I see tires leaving skid marks on grass!!!!!

Airborne on climb to FL350 leaving view of Port of Tauranga which is New Zealand's largest port in terms of gross export tonnage and efficiency

Making left turn to head southward

Passing through clouds can be fun as long as you have radar to look out for other planes

Passing background of the airport of departure where you can see Waipu Bay located under side cargo door

Sorry that I forgot name of this lake

Passing NZRO Rotorua Regional Airport and its suburb of Rotokawa located approximately 4 miles north east of Rotorua

Sorry that I do not know what the name of the two weird water spots on right side of right wing are

Cruising at FL350

Passing city of Taupo and Bay of Tapuaeharuru Bay

Passing Lake Taupu

Passing 9,177 ft high Mount Ruapehu with waters of Crater Lake in center of the mountain located in Tongariro National Park

Cruising past further distance background of Egmont National Park and its 8,261 ft tall Mount Taranaki

Passing NZOH RNZAF Base Ohakea located 15 miles from Palmerston North where any airline can use for emergency landings

Engine view of city of Palmerston North

Passing NZPP Kapiti Coast Airport also known as Paraparaumu Airport located in Paraparaumu

Passing area of Paremata where you can see highway route one across waters that connects between Paremata located in front of plane's nose and Mana located in front of left engine. Waters of Porirua Harbour is in front of left wing. Onehunga Bay is off right wing.

Passing city of Porirua where if your sharp eyes can spot one huge square building and one rectangular building next to it, then it is Bunnings Warehouse in the rectangular building and the huge square is 5 John Seddan Drive building occupied by Hannahs Head office and PlaceMakers company

Passing area of cities of Linden and Tawa where you can see Johnsnville Porirua Motorway running across from top of right corner of screenshot to lower of left corner and you can see on left side of side cargo door a huge white building which is shopping strip consisted of Bigair Gymanistic, Welllington Bed Factory, and Connectics store

Passing city of Petone and its Hutt river while entering into waters of Wellington Harbour

Passing Thorndon suburb of Wellington where you can see Westpac Stadium

Passing NZWN Wellington International Airport located in the suburb of Rongotai 3 miles south-east from the city centre of Wellington which is the capital city of New Zealand. Yeah you would think Auckland is capital!!

Crossing Cook Strait located between North and South islands of New Zealand

Entering South Island

Descending from FL350 to 11,000 ft

Approaching Christchurch suburb called Waimairi Beach suburb where you can see Bottle Lake Forest Park under left engine

Wing view of Christchurch suburb called Aranui and its Avon river

Making right turn to runway runway 02

On final runway approach

Passing background view of town of Islington

Passing view of warehouse building seen below the front wheels which is premises of Smith and Smith company with its motto "Glass: Any hour anywhere"

Seconds before touchdown

TOUCHDOWN

Front landing gliding down slowly in most graceful manner

Front wheel making contact

Exiting from runway 02 to taxiway D to cargo area

Arriving at cargo area

Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting flight

Regards,

Aharon

GHD
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: RNZAF 757-200M In Action

Post by GHD »

Why don't you make a movie rather than having hundreds of stills?
George

511Flyer
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by 511Flyer »

Making a left turn? I don't think so Captain, that's a right turn!

It's easy to get confused when you have so many shots.

;)

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

GHD and 511Fyer,

Thank you for viewing my screenshots.

GHD,

I used to do youtube videos of FSX flights many moon years ago but did not relish enjoyment of producing videos. I find MORE JOY and MORE enjoyment producing screenshots.

511Flyer,

You are right it should be right turn. My apologies to you and all viewers. It is result of GROGGY morning blues!

Please stay tuned for next exciting flights.

Regards,

Aharon