Thomas Ruth's A300_600 in MSFS

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Thomas Ruth's A300_600 in MSFS

Post by Vc Ten »

Thought some may like a few screenshots of Thomas Ruth's A300, adapted for Msfs.
Exterior is Thomas's work. Cockpit is Default A320, with Flybywire "improvements".
Screenshot (393).png
(928.08 KiB) Downloaded 660 times
I think the cloud grainyness has been virtually removed, for what I can see up to now.
A300 External 2.png
(806.3 KiB) Downloaded 660 times
A300 External.png
(678.51 KiB) Downloaded 660 times
A300 Interior 3.png
(908.95 KiB) Downloaded 660 times
On Block at LEPA Waiting for services to arrive :lol:
A300 External 3.png
(977.54 KiB) Downloaded 660 times
Dale
Image Image Image

Motormouse
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Thomas Ruth's A300_600 in MSFS

Post by Motormouse »

Be better with a more accurate flight deck, the A300/310 range were largely NOT glass cockpit technology,

https://images.app.goo.gl/G4pFYpRyyXTxQZgx7

Ttfn

Pete
An Elephant is a Mouse designed to
a government specification.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

I think the trouble is that all developers are struggling to make aircraft atm due to the lack of adequate SDK. I’ve seen a few good looking exterior models but trying to get gauges / accurate flight dynamics to work seems to be a real challenge at the moment. I’m not aware of any slightly complex aircraft that are not glass cockpits which are working in the new sim.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

I think you are right Ben There's a lot of nice looking models being built. Plenty of modelling software with the required compatibility (wish I could use it) but the missing parts of the sdk makes gauges difficult to construct, and as you point out there's little in the default sim with anything other than glass cockpits.
Aerosoft say they are doing fine without the sdk but they are but a one of the lucky few that have direct contact with Asobo
Not really bothered about the lack of steam gauges myself. Flying on the VA I get most of my kicks with flying to todays procedures using Sim brief, Navigraph etc When I flew in Fsx / P3d, most of the classic aircraft had an Fmc grafted in somehow :-O :-O
I take your point Pete, but compared with looking at Airbus A300 face-lift, I don't think mines far out :lol: https://www.airbus.com/newsroom/news/en ... leted.html
Dale
Image Image Image

Motormouse
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Motormouse »

TSR2 wrote:
20 Feb 2021, 14:36
I think the trouble is that all developers are struggling to make aircraft atm due to the lack of adequate SDK. I’ve seen a few good looking exterior models but trying to get gauges / accurate flight dynamics to work seems to be a real challenge at the moment. I’m not aware of any slightly complex aircraft that are not glass cockpits which are working in the new sim.
Makes you wonder why they say they left it free to user addons; if they haven't published sdk yet

My son has just downloaded it; took a week with all the updates too

ttfn

Pete

Motormouse
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Motormouse »

TSR2 wrote:
20 Feb 2021, 14:36
Makes you wonder why they say they left it free to user addons; if they haven't published sdk yet

My son has just downloaded it; took a week with all the updates too

ttfn

Pete

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

They have published the SDK, it’s just that great swathes of it are incomplete. If you enable developer mode from the menu, you get a new menu which appears at the top. Under the help section you can download the SDK
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage