More EGLC/A318 Pics

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

tonymadge
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by tonymadge »

fine thanks CB except for starting nights tonight...yuk! PC well I must change this chip fan, it fails a lot on start up now and needs a gentle "shove" to get it running, I have the chip fan but its a bastard of a job as the Mobaord and everything has to come out!!
I was contemplating adding another Gb of ram as I have 1Gb at present, is it worth it do you think?
AMD Phenom II X4 BE 965 @ 3.80GHz
nVidia GTX 560 TI 448 Cores

ianhind
Concorde
Concorde

Post by ianhind »

I can tell all of the boeing models apart, because no two look the same.
BT, Surely the comparison between the A318/319/320/321 Airbus is just the same as the Boeing 737-600/700/800/900. I find it easier to tell the difference between the Airbuses than the 737s

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Charlie Bravo »

tonymadge wrote:fine thanks CB except for starting nights tonight...yuk! PC well I must change this chip fan, it fails a lot on start up now and needs a gentle "shove" to get it running, I have the chip fan but its a bastard of a job as the Mobaord and everything has to come out!!
I was contemplating adding another Gb of ram as I have 1Gb at present, is it worth it do you think?
I'm back at work 2moro so I know how you feel :wink:

Re the fan...yep the board will have to come out to get it sorted.

Re the RAM, it depends on what games you play. I don't think FS9 will benefit from an extra gig but other games certainly do and FSX probably will as well.
A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.

britishtourer
Vulcan
Vulcan

Post by britishtourer »

Ian

I can tell the difference between Airbuses, I just need to look at the model no painted on the side!!! :lol:

Flew into LCY last night with the 146, very difficult to do when you're descending between the two buildings!
"Sir!!! Yellow nosed b******s, twelve o'clock high!!!"

"Break formation, break!!!"