Re-Arm...

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DelP
The Gurus

Post by DelP »

Marvellous pictures Peter..

..more of the same please.. :smile:

ATB,

Derek
'My Auntie Mabel told me I'd make a great soldier, though I don't know how 30 years working in a biscuit factory had qualified her to make that judgement.....' Eddie Nugent

Airborne Signals

chockhead819
Meteor
Meteor

Post by chockhead819 »

Happy Days on the OLNA went on in the 80s for a detachment, when one of our pilots landed on the arse end (Lt Maurice McBride) used the Lynx spot line up to land a seaking & we had to go into stornoway.
I remember that there was a scouser who insisted playing golf on the oil deck, who bollocked one of our subbies for running, "Do you want to cause a panic on here, WALK!"

As the deck was no good, we were allowed the bar keys in the Jr bar pissed for 3 days on CSB, & having a pint while watching some fishheads on a leander doing a RAS(L) looking on in envy.

Arr happy days

david balmer

Post by david balmer »

OHH! what would i do for one of those little blue can,s of CSB. :madhead: 24 hr bar if you knew how to get in, on the tidespring there was a hole drilled through the bulkhead and a string attached to the lock for the stable door. over the string was a picture of something stupid.
this trick was let out of the bag by a stupid deck boy, he showed the choff what he had found. :axe:
at one time i had the job of firing the gun line, this was taken off me when they realised i was trying to fire the dildo through the doors of the receiving ship. :lol: AHH! memories i sometimes miss being at sea and not a care in the world. give me food ,beer and those very educational vid,s. what they had to do about seamanship i will never figure out. :think:

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

I've readjusted the colour levels on these now.