Cumbernauld Xtreme

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Cumbernauld Xtreme

Post by petermcleland »

The action on that windsock is really rather special as it cranks round smoothly and rather gracefully as the wind direction changes...I would really like to have that windsock at Turf Green :)

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Re: Cumbernauld Xtreme

Post by Airspeed »

For those who can wait to compare prices and quality, I came across this today Melbourne time 11/11/11:

Orbx CEO
Administrators
16,230 posts

LocationMelbourne

Posted Yesterday, 12:59 AM
Following some months of discussions and successful meetings in the UK last week I am pleased to announce that Orbx is expanding its Hampshire UK based development team with a view to release a new series of FTX Great Britain terrain regions:

FTX GB England (ENG)
FTX GB Wales (WLS)
FTX GB Scotland (SCO)
FTX GB Northern Ireland (NIR)

Over the coming months we will begin to arrange the necessary contracts, licensing of source data, staff training and then GB England production will commence in March with a view to release in December 2012. Please note however, that there are many milestones to be achieved before we formally announce the project commencement and you won't see any preview screenshots until mid 2012 at the earliest.

However, for us a company this is a positive and exciting expansion of our FTX regions which will provide for a launching pad to European countries and beyond. It will also provide the base layers on which to develop Orbx high fidelity airports and other sceneries.

I will keep you all posted of progress in the months ahead.