Another CBFS paint..

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Another CBFS paint..

Post by DaveB »

Hi Chaps..

Another 'themed' CBFS paint.. this time for the Nemeth EC120 Colibri for FSX..

G-CBFC

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

J0hn
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Another CBFS paint..

Post by J0hn »

Nice one, thanks! :thumbsup:

I have most of the ND helicopters and always trim them down to just 2 or 3 textures each. The EC120 didn't really have many that said "keep me" but you have just made that choice a lot easier :)

PS - "Another"...? Didn't know there were others. :dunno:

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi J0hn :)

I did 3 Police paints for the ND EC135 (found something that needs changing too damn it!).. there's a CBFS paint for it too like the EC120, can't remember if I uploaded it though.. and a day or so ago, I did the same CBFS paint for the default Bell 206 which is kicking around here somewhere.. either obvious in Repaints or in the Gallery :)

I know what you mean with the Nemeth paints.. true also though for all my other models. I have little of the default stuff showing.. 1 Cessna, 1 Baron, the CBFS Bell plus some paints Rick did for it and a 'selection' for everything else. I have a difficult enough time finding what I want as it is :lol:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

J0hn
Concorde
Concorde

Post by J0hn »

Ah - I'll have a look around then, ta ;)

I know what you mean - some of the Iris models have about 90 textures in them!

First thing I do after a reinstall of FSX is sort out the textures and thumbnails (I spent weeks doing my own thumbnails for everything). Last time I saved all of the aircraft.cfg files and modded stuff on a spare drive in a 'ghost' install directory - as though in FSX, but only with the cfg and thumbnails and any extra repaints (I rename the original aircraft.cfg files to aircraft.txt - just in case).

It's so much quicker then, just to copy it over the top and overwrite instead of spending hours sorting it out, when I could instead be flying. Boy, it took me lots of installs and hours of boredom to work that scheme out! :doh: