JustFlights next project

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

JustFlights next project

Post by blanston12 »

Look what JustFlight is planning.

Of course they have to get off their duffs and get the VC10 released.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

DaveG
The Gurus

Re: JustFlights next project

Post by DaveG »

Just saw that myself. Apparently it's an in-house project by the same team that did the Canberra & Tornado so it should be pretty good. :)

Edit, the VC10 is an Aeroplane Heaven project, so it's not the same team.
Dave G.

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

Last I read on the VC10 from the AH camp is they are done with their side and its up to the JF team to finish the systems, an example of both sides pointing fingers at each other I assume.
Joe Cusick,

MartynJF
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by MartynJF »

Not sure where you saw that but both AH and us have work left to do on the VC10, and as partners we wouldn't be pointing fingers at each other (at least not in public ;-)). The Vulcan is an entirely in-house project.

Thanks
Martyn - Just Flight
Just Flight - Developer/Product Manager

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

MartynJF wrote:
04 Oct 2017, 21:44
Not sure where you saw that but both AH and us have work left to do on the VC10, and as partners we wouldn't be pointing fingers at each other (at least not in public ;-)). The Vulcan is an entirely in-house project.

Thanks
Martyn - Just Flight
Thanks for the clarification Martyn, I won't be spreading any more rumors (at least on this subject).
Joe Cusick,

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

As I already have the Iris Vulcan, I would maybe have liked a Victor or even a Valiant. However, that's as far as my minor gripe goes. If this JF Vulcan turns out anywhere near as good as their superb Canberra PR9, I shall be more than happy. :Dance:

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

Same here Paul. The Iris Vulcan is good externally,but the VC is showing it's age a bit. Looking forward to seeing how this one develops.
Dave G.

MartynJF
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by MartynJF »

I love the IRIS Vulcan (and our/PSS version) but it's nearly a decade old now and things have certainly moved on considerably in that time. I'm excited to see a fully-functional Vulcan with 4096x4096 textures and modelling/detail to an even greater level than our previous in-house aircraft. We should be visiting the real-world XM655 shortly to carry out extensive research for the project.

The Victor might be ideal for our next in-house project but no promises yet.

Hope to see some of you at our Flight Sim Show this weekend. I'll be showing off the Vulcan and other in-dev products on our dev stand.

Thanks
Martyn - Just Flight
Just Flight - Developer/Product Manager

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

A Victor would be great, as would a decent Jaguar or early Harrier, or maybe some other Canberra variants... :worried: :lol:
Dave G.

robbie
VC10
VC10

Post by robbie »

MartynJF wrote:
05 Oct 2017, 11:34
I love the IRIS Vulcan (and our/PSS version) but it's nearly a decade old now and things have certainly moved on considerably in that time. I'm excited to see a fully-functional Vulcan with 4096x4096 textures and modelling/detail to an even greater level than our previous in-house aircraft. We should be visiting the real-world XM655 shortly to carry out extensive research for the project.

The Victor might be ideal for our next in-house project but no promises yet.

Hope to see some of you at our Flight Sim Show this weekend. I'll be showing off the Vulcan and other in-dev products on our dev stand.

Thanks
Martyn - Just Flight
Things have certainly moved on Martyn, it would be great if you would take on the Vanguard as a future project, it's such a wonderful a/c but in real need of a VC and update.

Robbie.