VRS TacPack & SuperBug now available for P3dv4

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveG
The Gurus

VRS TacPack & SuperBug now available for P3dv4

Post by DaveG »

As per the title, TP and SB are now available for P3dv4 Academic version only.

Prices are:
$59.99 for SB (up from $49.95 for 32bit P3d version)
$49.95 for TP (up from $39.95) or
$99.94 for bundle (up from $79.94)

There is a 33% discount if you own the previous P3d version if you have a active maintenance agreement. If you don't then you need to buy an extension to qualify for the discount.

https://forums.vrsimulations.com/forums ... =1&t=18502
Dave G.

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: VRS TacPack & SuperBug now available for P3dv4

Post by blanston12 »

I have to admit that after getting TacPack for the earlier versions, I was not as impressed as many others. I did find it useful to changing the external payload but I never really got into it.

So shelling out about the same amount again, when I already purchased it about a year ago, is not very appealing right now.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

ggi
Meteor
Meteor

Re: VRS TacPack & SuperBug now available for P3dv4

Post by ggi »

I understand where you're coming from, but it's a superb addon if you can afford the time and understand the complexity of learning to use the systems involved in hooking up and launching a missile, with the added difficulty in keeping the target 'focused' during the launch. Not an ideal program for casual press and go simmers, but I can be a press and go person myself, enjoying a simple Ctrl-E start one day and want full systems functionality and simulated reality the next. If TacPac for you is about changing the the visual payload then I'm not surprised it's not appealing!!! Not at that price.... But... you've obviously paid for the earlier version, so why not learn to use it? There is so much support available out there - especially at this wonderful CBFS resource, I'm sure you'll get much more out of the product with a little support.