Price Reduction Just Flight on 18 Classics.

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Price Reduction Just Flight on 18 Classics.

Post by Nigel H-J »

Only just recently purchased the brilliant VC10 so giving this a miss but might interest others.

https://www.justflight.com/category/special-offers

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Swanoir
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Price Reduction Just Flight on 18 Classics.

Post by Swanoir »

I picked up the Viscount for £14.99. Will somebody please stop me from spending money I haven't got? 8) :thumbsup:

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

I saw it the other day also, picked up the SE5a (it works great in p3d4 btw), could not stop myself.
I am trying to stop myself getting the Comet and Viscount, but has anybody used those? and does anybody know if they work in V4?
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Swanoir
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Swanoir »

blanston12 wrote:
03 Feb 2018, 17:58
I saw it the other day also, picked up the SE5a (it works great in p3d4 btw), could not stop myself.
I am trying to stop myself getting the Comet and Viscount, but has anybody used those? and does anybody know if they work in V4?
With regards to the Comet, have a look at my recent review, hidden in the topic here in 'Payware Heads Up' titled 'Just Flight - Do Points Mean Prizes?'

In a nutshell, both are good but showing their age. I think the Viscount is better than the Comet and at £15 is probably worth it. I run FSX SE so unfortunately I couldn't comment on compatibility with p3d.