JF Dunkirk spitfire is out!

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: JF Dunkirk spitfire is out!

Post by blanston12 »

Airspeed wrote:
25 Mar 2018, 03:14
Hi Joe,
I noticed during the installation process, that they warned about auto-mixture resulting in a lot of black smoke.
Your correct, and of course I ignored that the first few flights I tried, but remember that from now on.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

I've tried the demo.
Must have clocked up my 15 minutes because I can now only see a fraction of the aircraft.
One thing I noticed was: on the oxygen placard, and then the oil and fuel pressure gauges, the black and white were constantly displaying thin stripes of descending lines. I don't know if this had something to do with my display settings (antialiasing etc) or peculiar to the instrument panel.

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

A word of warning:
I tried my "old" MkI/IA Spitfire from the BOB 70th Anniversary set, to compare the instrument panel.
My "old" Spitfire has also been obliterated, just a few bits showing, even though it's not part of the demo. :doh:
Awaiting JF response.
EDIT 1 & 2 : The old files were at the end of the list. When I loaded the old version mid-flight, the initial image was fragmented. I've now discovered that waiting a few seconds lets the screen catch up and display the full aircraft. I advised JF, and they sent thanks for letting them know. :$