Orbx 50% Sale till March 13th

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Orbx 50% Sale till March 13th

Post by Paul K »

Time for us Orbx fans to stock up:

https://orbxdirect.com/

I'm thinking of New Zealand and Samoa. Only thinking, mind you. ;)

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: Orbx 50% Sale till March 13th

Post by blanston12 »

I have been thinking of New Zealand also, but part of me still thinks that having to buy two packages is just too much. They combined all of Australia into one package why not NZ? For that matter why are Wales and Northern Ireland separate packages and not combined with England and Ireland..
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Elvis Presley
Meteor
Meteor

Post by Elvis Presley »

Must resist. Resistance failed. Bought North America LC.
Yes Joe always thought that odd, but with a slight difference, Scotland, Wales and England one package (i.e the whole of one island) and Northern Ireland and Eire one package (i.e. the whole of another island). Bit like North NZ and South NZ maybe, but I think that should be a single package too mind.
How terribly un-PC that must sound to some folk I guess. What a *ed up world we live in
Jim

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

I'll wait until after the 13th to not buy any. That way I'll save 100% rather than only 50%. ;)
Dave G.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

DaveG wrote:
06 Mar 2018, 19:32
I'll wait until after the 13th to not buy any. That way I'll save 100% rather than only 50%. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Very wise.

Swanoir
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Swanoir »

I bought Meigs earlier today and for the half price I'm quite enjoying it. Not sure how much continued use I'll get from it but come on, it's Meigs! It's where I learnt how to crash planes in FS5! :thumbsup:

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Meigs was always 'just the default airfield' for me. I really don't know why Orbx bigged it up into some kind of flight-simming legend. Honestly, off the top of my head,I can't even tell you name of P3Dv3's default airfield because I always start somewhere else. I remember it's on the Gulf of Mexico coast, and that's it. :lol:

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

I sort of understand why they did Meigs, I remember early days of MSFS flying around Chicago from Meigs, often flying my Cessna into a tall building, before they moved the default spot to Seattle. Right now Meigs is calling me but I am resisting. I was not able to resist the two NZ packages, since the misses and I are not thinking about travelling there later this year.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.