Milviz sale this weekend - 30% off

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Milviz sale this weekend - 30% off

Post by Paul K »

The sale runs from tomorrow, Friday 11th, until Sunday 13th. Time to get their DHC-3 Otter, methinks!

http://milviz.com/flight/

:)

Swanoir
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Milviz sale this weekend - 30% off

Post by Swanoir »

I'm tempted to the 737-200C...Has anyone got it? Any opinions? At still nearly £30 in the sale, in my book that's still a lot of cash to part with if it turns out to be rubbish... :dunno:

robbie
VC10
VC10

Post by robbie »

Tempted by the 310R Redux been looking for a decent twin for ages but whether or not to spend the cash for P3D v4 upgrade...decisions, decisions!!

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

robbie wrote:
11 May 2018, 22:18
Tempted by the 310R Redux been looking for a decent twin for ages but whether or not to spend the cash for P3D v4 upgrade...decisions, decisions!!
Does it have to be just one or the other? I would do the v4 upgrade first if you have not done so already, provided you have the hardware to run it.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Swanoir
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Swanoir »

Well I bought the 737. I quite like it, it's got character and lots to learn to handle properly. Like many early jetliners she's not very forgiving if you don't play by the rules! My only issue is with the free extra liveries (a separate download) which although appear to have installed into the correct folder don't appear in either FSX or the Milviz manager, which is a shame as they're the ones I'm after, including the classic Britannia scheme.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

I got the Otter, and very nice it is too - except that I can't get the instrument lighting to work. From what I can tell, a number of people have had the same problem. I'm slowly working through all the recommended steps but its taking time. Nice aeroplane though, and while not terribly nimble, it flies as you would expect and without having to struggle with it. Glad I bought this one rather than the other one currently on the market.