JF/AH P-47D Thunderbolt is released!

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

JF/AH P-47D Thunderbolt is released!

Post by blanston12 »

Now available on the JF website, get it why its hot!

https://www.justflight.com/product/p-47d-thunderbolt

I am looking forward to flying it this weekend!
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Re: JF/AH P-47D Thunderbolt is released!

Post by Airspeed »

"If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair, you're going to meet some gentle people there....."
NOT war-mongering P-47 lovers! :lol:
That's a tempting looking aircraft, Joe, thanks for the HU.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

I have the A2A P-47 in the digital boneyard, and that's enough for me. I'll be interested to read thoughts and reports on this new one, however. Their Lancaster and C-119 appeal more, but after my experience with their C-46 I'll still wait for the community's verdict before jumping in.

WarHorse47
Comet
Comet

Post by WarHorse47 »

The AH P-47D Thunderbolt is really nice. I have the A2A Jug as well, and this really compliments that model.

There were details that I expected and a few I didn't. The artwork inside and out is great. Lots of skins, although none are new and shiny. And there are the hidden nav and autopilot aids as well. All the VC switches and knobs work. Sounds are great.

Loadouts and pilot visibility is easy managed with a pop-up menu, but you still need to go to the default payload manager to set fuel quantities and weights. One unexpected feature is that you can set the external loadout for each paint by modifying entries in the aircraft.cfg. Nice.

Another unexpected feature is the ability to change the flight model to an easy mode; but, for my flying the default mode is just dandy for keeping me on my toes. Landing the jug can be a handful if not careful. I've made about four or five short flights so far and am still finding new details and checking out how the various systems function.

BTW, the price is excellent and was even lower with my JF points.

:cheers:

--WH