Just Flight sale

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Just Flight sale

Post by Paul K »

It's that 'Black Friday' thing they do in the Colonies which, for some bizarre reason, we have adopted over here. Still, at least there's the prospect of having the JF VC-10 at half price. I liked what I saw in the demo, and so I am very tempted - anyone got it ?

https://www.justflight.com/category/bla ... -sale-2018

DaveG
The Gurus

Re: Just Flight sale

Post by DaveG »

I was waiting for the expansion pack featuring the Super & RAF variants before buying the '10, but I may be tempted at 12 quid. *-)
Going to pick up the Lanc, although the discount isn't as much. BTW, Flight Replicas have a 50% sale on at the moment, so you can pick up the Hailfax for a tenner. :thumbsup:
Dave G.

Vancouver
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vancouver »

Not just Black Friday, but we get Red Thursday as the lead up to Black Friday. It's all a load of bolleaux generally.
Alex

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

Like most things these days, Black Friday seems to last at least a fortnight. 8)
Dave G.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

DaveG wrote:
22 Nov 2018, 19:23
I was waiting for the expansion pack featuring the Super & RAF variants before buying the '10, but I may be tempted at 12 quid. *-)
Going to pick up the Lanc, although the discount isn't as much. BTW, Flight Replicas have a 50% sale on at the moment, so you can pick up the Hailfax for a tenner. :thumbsup:
I asked Paul Frimston about the Super VC-10 at Cosford last month, and he thinks there's a while to wait yet. I might keep the money for now and put it towards their Vulcan when it comes out.

Dave, I'd be very interested in your opinions on the AH Lancaster. Considering the aircraft's significance, the flight-sim community's silence about the model has been deafening. As for the Halifax, she's already mine, and thoroughly gorgeous. :)

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

Initial impressions of the Lancaster are not favourable... :(
Dave G.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Hmm, that doesn't sound encouraging. I've googled for reviews, but there's barely anything out there.

delta558
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by delta558 »

Coincidentally, the Super / RAF expansion pack was asked about on the JF forum within the last 48 hours - the answer was that there will likely be some more detail and pics this year but the release is very much next year.

Cheers,
Paul.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

delta558 wrote:
23 Nov 2018, 12:24
Coincidentally, the Super / RAF expansion pack was asked about on the JF forum within the last 48 hours - the answer was that there will likely be some more detail and pics this year but the release is very much next year.

Cheers,
Paul.
That's great, Paul - cos next year is only six weeks away !!! :Dance: :lol:

BTW, did you get my email of Nov 7th, regarding the C-46 FDE ?

delta558
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by delta558 »

It may only be six weeks away, but it's still twelve months long . . . :wasntme:

Forgive me - yes, I did and I've been so swamped around my shifts with Olympus engines (both 200 and 300 series) along with correspondance from several Vulcan pilots (including a QFI) that the C46 has again taken a back-burner for a few weeks. Your email has been safely squirrelled away for reference, as has Bernard's and there are some further minor changes coming as a result. I can only apologise for not getting back to you sooner, will let you know when I'm back to it.

Cheers,
Paul.