X-Plane store sale

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

alemaobaiano
Trident
Trident

X-Plane store sale

Post by alemaobaiano »

For anyone interested the x-plane.org store is having a sale.

I took a chance on the Tornado and it looks like a stunner. A quick spin showed that the TFR function works, so you can fool around at 200' and 500kts quite happily. I haven't had a chance to check out the weapons or AAR yet, this is a real RTFM job.

https://store.x-plane.org/Panavia-Tornado_p_520.html

There are quite a few interesting things on sale, something for everyone. I might pick up the S-92 for some offshore work before it ends, I'll be on one on Tuesday for real.

TTFN
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. – Terry Pratchett

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: X-Plane store sale

Post by Nigel H-J »

That Tornado looks extremely good, don't forget to do the Mach Loop and get round without hitting anything!! :lol:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

alemaobaiano
Trident
Trident

Post by alemaobaiano »

Hi Nigel

I was missing my Buccaneers from MSFS !!

The Tornado is so complex I've printed out the manual so it's at hand when I'm flying the thing. So far I've mostly being doing circuits and it does handle nicely. It took it from Cottesmore to Cape Wrath and back this afternoon following a flight plan with a low level TFR section along the Scottish coast. I didn't release any weapons as I haven't got that far in the manual yet :S

I picked up the S-92 as well, it comes with a Lider paint scheme that I've flown on twice, so I've installed some Brazilian oilfield scenery. When I get more proficient I'll be able to take myself offshore :rofl: I actually managed to land it without crashing, a rotary first for me in XP. I usually end up giving the fire department a bit of extra training.

TTFN
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. – Terry Pratchett

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Tony, presently I am holding off from payware aircraft both FSX and X plane 11 due to buying a new computer within the next 2 months so cannot really justify the extra to the wife!! :hide: Esoecially as she has also given me the green light for Virtual Reality but have to wait a few months afterwards.

Coming back to the aircraft I watched a YouTube Video of a documentary on GR4 OCU which was very good and well worth watching. Link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX-_1EZzl3M

As for Helicopters I find the Bell 429 v1.4 an excellent helicopter to fly even though sometimes I do lose it on landing!! though you may already
have it:https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f ... -bell-429/

Regards
nigel.

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Charlie Bravo »

I just picture Nigel's wife sitting behind a desk sifting through requests from Nigel and either stamping them with a big red declined or green authorised :lol:
A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: