Carenado Saab 340 for X-Plane

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Carenado Saab 340 for X-Plane

Post by Charlie Bravo »

Nigel H-J wrote:
24 Feb 2019, 13:18
No extras Nigel, just standard XP with times set accordingly to provide nice lighting.

I think we should all get together and campaign for Mrs HJ to let you have both. No point in having a new PC if you've hardly got anything to fly is there :lol: :welldone:
:lol: :lol: the problem is I have had my turn and now it is my wifes' turn to have something she wants!! :lol:

Regards
Nigel.
Who needs earrings when you can have an earring 😉😁 She'll understand hehe 😂
A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Going to have to tread gently on this forum Chris, you could end up being hand-bagged by the missus if she sees your post! :lol:

Only kidding.

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

alemaobaiano
Trident
Trident

Post by alemaobaiano »

Bought it, installed it and quite like it. I was a little concerned because Carenado aircraft have a reputation as frame rate killers. First impressions were that the FPS were fine, even with all those HD textures, so just to make sure I flew the same flight under the same conditions with both of my 340s.

To my surprise I got better frames with Carenado than with the LES one, which is NOT what I was expecting *-)

Systems wise it seems pretty good too, not quite as deep as LES, but deep enough for government work. It's only version 1.0 and the devs seem to be active on the support forums, so it will only get better.

TTFN
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. – Terry Pratchett

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Q8Pilot's comparison between the Carenado and LES models in X-Plane, which was put up on Youtube only yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GfiNyBNM-0