Oh Boy, This Will Blow Your Mind!!

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Oh Boy, This Will Blow Your Mind!!

Post by Nigel H-J »

Joe, even though you are not able to make any comments on MS2020 just out of interest what are your computer specs? Be interesting to know and if able, would a 1GB Drive be sufficient enough for say the UK?

Now surely you can comment on that! :poke:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

The specs of my system are fairly hefty, 7th gen i7, GTX1080, 32gb ram, 1tb SSD + 2tb HDD and I already had FSX, P3Dv3, P3Dv4 and XP-11 installed plus lots of ORBX and freeware stuff downloaded. While I don't think I can say how much space it used, I did not have to uninstall anything.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

The specs of my system are fairly hefty, 7th gen i7, GTX1080, 32gb ram, 1tb SSD + 2tb HDD and I already had FSX, P3Dv3, P3Dv4 and XP-11 installed plus lots of ORBX and freeware stuff downloaded. While I don't think I can say how much space it used, I did not have to uninstall anything.
Thanks Joe, I have an i7-900K and RTX2070 Graphics Card, neither is overclocked and 32GB RAM 1TB SSD for X-Plane and 1TB HDD with 500GB M.2 for my operating systems so I should have no trouble in running it and as Ben pointed out it can be used on an X-Box One so even an i5 would be OK.

Many thanks as was just a tad curious.

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.