FS Flying School

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

FS Flying School

Post by Airspeed »

I've had this programme for a couple of years, but haven't really got into it.
I reinstalled FSX and started applying the enormous list of add-ons, only to have the scenery go weird on me; rectangles of water on solid land etc :wall:
Cutting to the chase, I decided that instead of bumming around eyeballing VFR scenery, I should get serious and listen to the rules. Part of this is a 5 day email introduction to using FSFS. Here's a cut & paste extract from day 1. I see that JP lets you use free demos etc. For those who have hitherto jumped into a Phantom or Concord and put the pedal to the metal, bur want to get more real, here you go;

Jeff Preston - FSFlyingSchool [email protected] via dripemail2.com

to me
Thanks for checking out my 5-day fast track course on FSFlyingSchool.

I'm Jeff Preston, the founder of FSInventions. My goal for this course is to provide you with new techniques and approaches for flying well with your favorite flight simulator, while keeping things as useful and straightforward as possible.

And today, we start with a look at what FSFlyingSchool is all about.

FSFlyingSchool is currently available for use with 8 different flight simulators:

- Microsoft Flight Simulator X ('FSX')
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition ('FSXSE')
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- X-Plane 11 (Windows)
- X-Plane 10 (Windows) (32 bit and 64 bit)
- X-Plane 9 (Windows)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3Dv4
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3Dv3

The main goal of FSFlyingSchool is to provide talking instructors who will fly with you anywhere in the world and evaluate your performance in over 70 different areas with fully recorded details.