X-Plane Sale Now On.

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Re: X-Plane Sale Now On.

Post by Charlie Bravo »

Nigel H-J wrote:
26 May 2020, 19:50
Nigel,

I have just had a look and the FlyJSim 727 professional pack does come with DHL colours as standard. Love flying the Freighters myself, aswell as CBFS I fly for a fed Ex virtual aswell so fly their paint mostly when ont in a Dan-Air -200!
Thanks Andy, now as I am a pensioner of DHL I just wonder what the chances are of a jump seat ride from East Midlands!! :lol:

Regards
Nigel.
It's always good to see the DHL 757's departing STN in the early hours. They depart empty, always ask for a direct climb to whatever level and go up like a rocket! The 757 is definitely an aircraft that seems to go up more than it goes forwards given the right conditions B-)
A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.

Globitz
Comet
Comet

Post by Globitz »

Yeah, I always loved watching or flying on a 757, oodles of power and nice clean lines.

Looking at the rumours regarding Boeing it would be interesting if they dropped the 797 and went down the route of a 757 and indeed 767 -x model!

Andy
Cheers

Andy

They did give a million monkeys a million typewriters. They call it the internet!
ImageImage

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

The 757 is my favourite Boeing, it was just beautifully crafted. The 767 is the ugly sister imho.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Could not resist it any longer......... :hide: Purchased the 727 and found that there are three variants to download as well as all the manuals, then the setting up which does not take too long although you have to reload that damned thing after each registration.

Have taken a few flights mainly in circuit to get the feel of it and am very pleased with it so far!!

It says 'Whisper Jet' on top of number 2 engine.............Whisper Jet my *rse..........about as loud as the Trident!!

No longer with us but remembered fondly............even if it were only for the paint scheme!

DHL kinda looks dwarfted next to the FedEx

No glass cockpit here I'm pleased to say......Nothing like flying VOR to VOR.

T
he 757 is my favourite Boeing, it was just beautifully crafted.
Rather a splendid looking aircraft Ben.

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.