Just Flight VC10 for X-Plane

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Just Flight VC10 for X-Plane

Post by Charlie Bravo »

Nigel, you'd better prepare Babs!

I didn't see this one coming but here it is.... https://www.thresholdx.net/news/jfvc10
A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.

chrispbits
Trident
Trident

Re: Just Flight VC10 for X-Plane

Post by chrispbits »

Thanks for the heads up Chris. Apparently JF intend to bring all their airliners over to XP.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Just Flight VC10 for X-Plane

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Chris, many thanks also for the HU but did know that Just Flight were bringing the VC10 to X-Plane 11.

I did purchase the FSX version and it was excellent, so why the past tense? After using X-Plane found that FSX was way behind in everything and that just about ruined my enjoyment of flying the VC10 as good as it is.

When released for X Plane I will certainly purchase it and think that overall, the flight deck is going to be so much better in X-Plane than in FSX not to mention the flight characteristics.

Wonder if they are using the same Beta Testing Team as they originally did prior to the first release? Why I ask is that X-Plane recently updated the aerodynamics of the platform and wonder whether Just Flight are taking this into account before releasing it to us?

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.