Train Sim World 2 Coming

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Train Sim World 2 Coming

Post by Nigel H-J »

Just came across videos relating to the release of TSW 2 2020 and thought I would post them, One is the Bakerloo Line and the other Koln Achen.

As these were live links recently you will need to start at 11mins 17sec. on the first video and 9 mins 24secs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b8GrQZVPmY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWAxHFho1PY

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

chrispbits
Trident
Trident

Post by chrispbits »

Interesting but the Bakerloo Line is a long way short of reality. The trains and cab are never that clean! Seriously though the train stopping positions and tunnel geometry's are way out and the train headlights are far more effective, even on the ancient Bakerloo Line train stock. Also it should be possible to see all the signal name plates. Entertaining though so who cares.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Again I watched the the Bakerloo Line Video and to be honest I think I may very well give TSW2 2020 a miss. The thought of going underground and driving for a considerable distance in a black hole that you cannot even see ahead is a turn-off for me, OK so it is an underground so what do you expect?? :doh:

Decisions decision.

Regards
Nigel.

chrispbits
Trident
Trident

Post by chrispbits »

It's not normally that dark Nigel but tunnels are boring (excuse the pun :) ) in real life. The real trick is stopping at the correct place on the platform without the passengers ending up in a heap on the floor.

In the real world the lights reflect off the track, light up the tunnel side cabling and the various retro reflective signs in the tunnels.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Thanks for your comments Chris, still open to suggestions though regarding this new version. I suppose as I have a few routes and can carry them over to the new version I will have better updated graphics once they are released.

Nigel.