MS2020 Improved A320 Update.

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

MS2020 Improved A320 Update.

Post by Nigel H-J »

Video by Squirrel well worth watching and downloading this new update to MS2020 A320, rather like in X-Plane 11 where the default B737 has been updated by the Zibo Mod to payware standard, this is being applied to the MS2020 A320.

It will be well worth downloading as it is released and if it is going to be anything like the Zibo Mod then you are going to get a fully functional A320 over a period of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dTTK_zf7uA

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: MS2020 Improved A320 Update.

Post by blanston12 »

I for one am not looking for a more complex A320, I would be happy if they would just fix the autopilot.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

thehappyotter
Concorde
Concorde

Post by thehappyotter »

Saw this video too Nigel and quite looking forward to it. I have spent quite a lot of time in the Zibo 737 and think it's absolutely excellent. I'm still using it for IFR flying as the depth of the detail is just on another level in comparison to what's currently available in FS (not a criticism, they're default aircraft and I don't expect it).

I've moved onto Flight Simulator for VFR flying but a detailed airliner would likely cause me to swap over completely. Especially as I've never owned any FSX or X-Plane Airbus aircraft so it'd be a fresh challenge.

The only other thing I wish for is a another steam gauged light aircraft, other than the 152, with the standard version which was all I could afford this pay day.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

I also have the Zibo 737 Rob and like it very much so this one should hopefully be just as good. Not buying MS2020 until after Christmas as have other things to buy but am saving up the pennies and with any luck the A320 will have undergone further updates.

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

thehappyotter
Concorde
Concorde

Post by thehappyotter »

I suspect it will be nicely developed. The way Squirrel's (who makes excellent video's doesn't he. I've followed him on many games for some time) video read it sounded to be a 'crowd' developed project rather than a single individual, anyone of whom can add to the code base.

Hopefully it'll gain momentum and the right people will get involved. If it's anywhere near the Zibo 737 it'll be amazing. I best get brushing up on the A320 autopilot in preparation!