MSFS UK Calls in the Decorators

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

TSR2
The Ministry

Re: MSFS UK Calls in the Decorators

Post by TSR2 »

Yep, there are ties between Asobo and aerosoft, maybe unofficially and it’s just that they share a bottle of wine of an evening after work.

CRJ doesn’t really interest me, but I’ll have a go at the Twotter.

I think the issues seem to be more around the fde than the modelling, do it may be that while Aerosoft are progressing with the modelling and textures, more work needs done on the flight system. Who knows.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Filonian
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Filonian »

Airtrooper wrote:
27 Nov 2020, 12:03
Ah, I just found this:

https://msfsaddons.com/2020/11/25/msfs- ... -airports/

Manchester and Liverpool airports get a mention.

I also glad to see there will be work on proceedural buildings! Churches and cathedrals will be a focus, but I really hope farm houses, barns and manor houses will also be included, as I'm fed up of seeing the UK countryside splattered with office buildings!!! :rant: Anyone else feel the same?! *-)
Murgatoyds fish and chip shop/restaurant at EGNM has suddenly become a high rise building!

I have binned this sim for P3DVv5.1 Andy, because as far as I am concerned MSis just a glorified mess of eye candy.

Graham
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

spatialpro
Concorde
Concorde

Post by spatialpro »

Filonian wrote:
30 Nov 2020, 21:13
I have binned this sim for P3DVv5.1 Andy, because as far as I am concerned MSis just a glorified mess of eye candy.
I can understand how you feel, especially as P3D v5.1 + Hotfix is absolutely rocking it right now!!

I've got both on the go here, with XP11 trailing in third place.

Formerly "Airtrooper"

i9-10900KF, 64Gb RAM,
RTX 3090, HP Reverb G2, Win10 Pro 64-bit
Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Saitek X52 Pro

chrispbits
Trident
Trident

Post by chrispbits »

I see the update focusing on the UK (world update 3) is due for release this coming Thursday. And that it will be followed by France and the Benelux countries in March. Particularly looking forward to France as well as the UK.

I'd love to get some feedback of the UK changes if anyone downloads it this week. We've been without broadband since last Friday evening and I'm not confident that Openreach will fix it before.... 2022 so I'll have to sim vicariously off you lot in the meantime. :)

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

On the subject of extreme eye candy:
You probably got the mail from ORBX?
Bring Microsoft Flight Simulator's coastline to life with Seafront Simulations freeware.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Bring Microsoft Flight Simulator's coastline to life with Seafront Simulations freeware.
So if Orbx can do that for MS2020 why can't they do it for True Earth or are we a different entity and not worth bothering with? :dunno:

Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Tbh, all the eye candy is great. We’ve no end of scenery. It’s 6 months in and no finished SDK, which means virtually no addon aircraft. I wish they’d just leave the default aircraft alone and spend their efforts on the SDK so that developers could produce aircraft for it.

ImageImageImage

chrispbits
Trident
Trident

Post by chrispbits »

Heartily agree Ben. The sim is being hobbled by the lack of facilities for easy aircraft development and integration. Whilst its good to see some aircraft development I assume that new aircraft for MSFS would significantly increase with a fully functioning SDK.

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Nice 737 for you Ben :lol: :lol:
https://secure.simmarket.com/bredok3d-b ... msfs.phtml
Looking forward to tomorrow's update Hope the autogen for regional buildings works better. A few churches would be nice.
Must remember to ditch my freeware Liverpool Airport, and Lands end, come to that
Dale
Image Image Image

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Cheers Dale, I’ll deliver it straight to Lasham, I suspect the boys there will know what to do with it 😂

ImageImageImage