Sunken Barges...

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Sunken Barges...

Post by petermcleland »

There seem to be loads of them in the Thames:-

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0KM-7Tx ... vey_Tracey

https://share.icloud.com/photos/047jfrK ... vey_Tracey

Click on the tiny picture to get the bigger one...Sorry about the quality but it is caused be me getting to close with a shaking hand holding the phone!

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Sunken Barges...

Post by Vc Ten »

Perhaps they will be refloated on the next update :lol:
Dale
Image Image Image

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

Dale, I have noticed a problem with rivers...The Helford River in particular has gradients near the banks and some of these are very steep...I could not taxi the Icon A5 float plane up these slopes!

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

I invested in the London Landmarks...

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0fJN2HW ... vey_Tracey

Click the very small pic to get the bigger and sharper one!

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

I have seen similar things, marina's where all the boats look like they have recently been sunk, I think its because they are using satellite images that often have things they don't expect. On a recently flight on final into Ujung Pandang/WAAA saw this:

At first I thought it was a crashed aircraft, but looking at the image later I noticed the shadow to the right, I think the Satellite caught the aircraft on take off and then the M$/Asobo took that image and flattened it the world. On early beta's it was worse, taxi into an airports parking area and there were dozens of aircraft images projected onto the ground where the aircraft would be parked.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

cstorey
Concorde
Concorde

Post by cstorey »

I don't think they'd be quaffing bubbly on the House of Commons terrace either !

TommyJ
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by TommyJ »

But you must admit, it's very cool that they can use satellite images to give us the most realistic experience.
Yes, there may be artifacts in the images. Over time, all this will be fixed. I think.
Imagine if all the manufacturers cooperated and launched a pair of their satellites with good equipment to create the perfect image in simulations and games? uh ..

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

After the latest Update to UK and Ireland all the boats are floating and the Thames is a great river with fabulous scenery to enjoy!
I must go and look the the Helford River to see if its “water bumps” have been fixed!