FSAddon closing 31 Dec 20

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel Edwards
Comet
Comet

FSAddon closing 31 Dec 20

Post by Nigel Edwards »

Hi folks,

Fsaddon will be closing down as of 31 Dec 20; poor sales and running costs are the reasons. Full story at Flightsim.com. Might be last chance to get their Bristol Freighter, Anson, Lysander etc,

Best wishes
Nige
Things wasted to a pilot:

Runway behind you
Fuel in the bowser
Money in the bank

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Re: FSAddon closing 31 Dec 20

Post by Airspeed »

Thanks for the HU, Nige!
Season's Greetings to you too.
They do have some interesting material there. :agree:
Unfortunately, with my computer in its present condition, I can't even run FS2004, so I won't even bother downloading freeware, until I overcome the problem.
Benchmark tests indicate that the graphics card is kaput; I've tried it in 3 different slots, but nothing changes. It used to be great, so I don't know what went wrong. Ben thinks it may well be software related, and he's not happy that I've stayed with W7 :$ . I can't think of any major changes that I've done. :dunno:

Nigel Edwards
Comet
Comet

Re: FSAddon closing 31 Dec 20

Post by Nigel Edwards »

Hi Mike,
Happy hols to you! I had a graphics card do that once, turned out some bit of the card had given up so had to replace it. Luckily there are lots of cards for next to nothing on a certain well known auction site! Replacement worked fine and touch wood all good ever since; I too have yet to turn away from W7!
Hope your machine gets well soon and you can return to the skies!

Best wishes
Nige
Things wasted to a pilot:

Runway behind you
Fuel in the bowser
Money in the bank