Where To Find British Repaints For Payware Please

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Where To Find British Repaints For Payware Please

Post by Aharon »

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I just bought Captain Sim 707-300 Series for FSX for lousy nine bucks which is same price as two cups of Starbuck coffee.

Now my question is where can I find all British liveries for Captain Sim 707-300 and 707-300C please?? I could not find on Avsim, Flightsim, and Captain Sim websites.

I am very interested in passenger and cargo liveries for Bcal British Caledonian please.

Thanks,

Aharon

canuck51
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Re: Where To Find British Repaints For Payware Please

Post by canuck51 »

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

canuck51 wrote:
28 Feb 2021, 16:21
Hello Aharon, try this link:https://www.captainsim.com/cgi-bin/prod ... owliveries
Thanks, Canuck51 but I said in the original post I could not find any on Captain Sim website.

Regards,

Aharon

canuck51
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by canuck51 »

I believe Avsim have a dan-air repaint for FSX, other than that you might have to get out your paintbrush. ;)
https://www.avsim.com/

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

canuck51 wrote:
28 Feb 2021, 17:57
other than that you might have to get out your paintbrush. ;)
I have ZERO talents in painting liveries or otherwise you would need lobster bib to catch your drooling when you see busty ladies on tails of the planes that I want to paint :lol: :lol:

I stick my talents to creating beautiful screenshots and leave painting talents to others who do great job painting liveries.

I am having hard time there is NO NO British liveries for Captain Sim 707 especially I thought this forum has its own virtual airline flying 707s from various different British airlines so should there be such liveries for the payware plane??

Regards,

Aharon

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Hi Aharon,

I don't know of anyone who painted the SC 707, but there are loads for the freeware ones here...

https://simviation.com/hjg/downloads.htm

I think Tony and the team have painted everything! There's a fantastic collection.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

TSR2 wrote:
01 Mar 2021, 16:20
Hi Aharon, I don't know of anyone who painted the SC 707, but there are loads for the freeware ones here...https://simviation.com/hjg/downloads.htmI think Tony and the team has painted everything! There's a fantastic collection.
Yes TSR2 I already have few HUNDREDS of repaints for HJG 707s in -100, -200, -300, and -400 series as well as HJG 720s. And yes world famous Tony is always very very very very kind to paint many at my request. I flew HJG 707s on many many million flights past 14 years.

Bought Captain SIm 707 for few reasons: it is lousy 9 bucks which is same as two cups of Starbucks coffee or two copies of Sunday papers, I need realistic cockpit windows, and I need realistic wings. It helps that Captain Sim offers authentic cockpit panel. Heck it has button for rain repellent which I am not sure what this exactly does for 707!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I want is BCAl British Caledonian passenger and cargo liveries and all El Al liveries for Captain Sim 707

Regards,

Aharon

Court Line Flyer
Meteor
Meteor

Post by Court Line Flyer »

Aharon,

Couldn't resist that sale, hey? I did a BCAL repaint for the FSX version - message me and I'll dig it out for you. I think I also did Orion and TAP new colours (both fictional). I also did the following for the FS9 version - you may just be able to get them to work;

Cyprus Airways
Aer Lingus original
Dan-air London

Wish they'd re-release it for P3D but I can't see that happening :(

Karl

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

Court Line Flyer wrote:
02 Mar 2021, 21:47
Couldn't resist that sale, hey?
Yep NINE BUCKS!!!!!
Court Line Flyer wrote:
I did a BCAL repaint for the FSX version - message me and I'll dig it out for you.
Would appreciate that please!
Court Line Flyer wrote:
I also did the following for the FS9 version - you may just be able to get them to work;

Cyprus Airways
Aer Lingus original
Dan-air London
I do not know how to get FS9 repaints work on Captain Sims 707 for FSX but would appreciate those liveries too please.

Regards,

Aharon