IL-2 WWI combat series

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

IL-2 WWI combat series

Post by Airspeed »

Just had an ad from the Sturmovik team about their Flying Circus V 2.
watched the promo of V1. Combat isn't really up there with me, and I always found the '14-'18 aircraft very difficult machines.
Still, some may be interested.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: IL-2 WWI combat series

Post by Paul K »

I've got Rise of Flight, which is the predecessor to Flying Circus. I bought every add-on aircraft and customization going for it, but in the end hardly played it. I only went online once, in an Albatross, and was promptly torn a new one by a couple of Camels. I really should get back into it, and flight sims in general.

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

Paul K wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 17:38
I've got Rise of Flight, which is the predecessor to Flying Circus. I bought every add-on aircraft and customization going for it, but in the end hardly played it. I only went online once, in an Albatross, and was promptly torn a new one by a couple of Camels. I really should get back into it, and flight sims in general.
Me too, Paul,
ROF is on the computer with a bunch of extra aircraft, but hasn't been fired up in years.

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

I still have First Eagles on my computer. :$ Hardly ever played it and haven't touched it in ages. It appears that Lord Flashheart achieved the rank of Vizefeldwebel during his brief career flying with the German Air Force, and received quite a number of medals from the enemy. :lol:

Brian

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Woof! Love it. :lol: :lol: :lol: