X-Plane 11 on the move with better.....

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

X-Plane 11 on the move with better.....

Post by Nigel H-J »

Atmospheric lighting and there's more to come for the near future. Looks fantastic!! :welldone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvJrSSWWBGY

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

alemaobaiano
Trident
Trident

Re: X-Plane 11 on the move with better.....

Post by alemaobaiano »

Hi Nigel

It looks interesting, but will it be an upgrade to XP11 or is this a preview of what is to come with XP12? It also looks pretty graphics intensive, so my current GPU probably won't be able to handle it. Now that I mainly fly low and slow over Orbx UK I probably won't be tempted to upgrade either XP or my sim PC.

TTFN
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. – Terry Pratchett

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: X-Plane 11 on the move with better.....

Post by Nigel H-J »

Presently I am unsure but would tend to think that it may come with X-Plane 11 update (hopefully) Don't be deceived by the graphics either as it may not have a huge impact, don't forget that there are still many users with i5's and older graphic cards and I should think that even the X plane developers will have some margin in which to cater for lower spec computers.

What is really needed is to have some tech specs along with the lighting i.e. performance table if possible.

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.