A400M Airlifter

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Filonian
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

A400M Airlifter

Post by Filonian »

Hi All,

Just recieved this by E-mail.

A400M Airlifter is due for release on 19th May – now’s your chance to fly the future – today! Order a copy now for just £19.99/€29.95/$34.99

http://www.justflight.com

http://www.justflight.com/en/(5ob31euzt ... index.aspx

There is a video to go with the announcement.

Graham

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

Thanks for the HU Graham

Looking at flying the future reminds me of why we want to fly the past!

:smile:

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't want to see a computer screen in sight!
Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!!!
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!

Filonian
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Filonian »

Could it have to do with our age Garry? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My first flight ever was in a DC3 at a SSAFA display, then Austers, Rapide, aerobatics in a Tiger Moth with a Javelin driver, Cherokee and Monsun.

Sadly, now, old age and poverty prevent real flying. :crying: :crying:

Graham

Reheat
Victor
Victor

Post by Reheat »

I would exercise caution with this one Gentlemen!

I bought the download version and on a normally totally stable FS install I have yet to complete a full flight in this aircraft. It will crash to desktop if I use the FMS for anything other than inputting the flightplan, it will cause my PC to totally restart about 50% of the time when I initially select the aircraft.

It is a shame because it looks gorgeous, sounds nice and flies really beautifully!

I have tried emailing support but I have had absolutely no response at all.

A real REAL shame because I would love to spend a lot more time flying this aircraft.

Alex

Edited to Add these shots:

david balmer

Post by david balmer »

i to downloaded this aircraft before it went on sale on cd. she is a great aircraft to handle and was a my replacement for the c130. my old machine could not run the herk above 5fps. So i got the A400M. there have been problems and i contacted the support section. they replied and are looking into it, i've heared nothing since. that was over two months ago. My A400M developed bunny hops whilst on the runway. when i swapped from internal view to outside there it went into three little bunny hops,lots of smoke and crunching sounds. after that it settled down.
now that i have a new computer i have got myself the c130 and prefer that instead. NO BUNNY HOPS. if only the A400m did not perform the bunnies i would have stuck with it. so that was approx $50.00 canadian down the drain.

VEGAS
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by VEGAS »

I really like the look of this aircraft and am tempted to part with my hard earned cash. I am just a little concerned about what Reheat mentioned about the crash to desktop issues.

I might hold out until some more feedback from the Just Flight forum comes in. Seems a really nice model though. The CS Herc which I already have is going to take some beating mind. :think:
Image I suffer from paranoid amnesia. I can't remember who I don't trust.Image

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

Sorry to ask this question, I hope it doesn't sound patronising. Have you both installed the upgrade patch, and looked at the FSUIPC info? On the whole I've had no problems with this aircraft although, I have to admit, I've not had a lot of time to fly it as yet.

AndyG

Hot_Charlie
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Shame the propeller spinners look like the Argosy's nose radome... :smile:
Charlie

[Intentionally Blank]

Reheat
Victor
Victor

Post by Reheat »

Andy,

Yes I bought my copy after the patch was released so it should have included the patch. However I did re-download the patch and install it over the top just to check.

The FSUIPC data only popped up on that page in the past couple of days and seems to relate to throttles - which I am having no issues with at all, but will give it a go tonight.

It really is a lovely looking aircraft and I would love to fly it more. I just wish I could!

Alex