Vulcan to the Sky Contest

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Neil Carroll
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Vulcan to the Sky Contest

Post by Neil Carroll »

Screenshot Art.com is very proud to announce,

In association with the Vulcan to the Sky Trust we bring you our third major contest of 2006. The top 10 pictures will be on display at the year's Royal International Air Tattoo in the Patrons Pavilion and along the way will be judged by professional Aviation Artists - details of Artists to follow.

This is your chance to show support for the Vulcan to the Sky Trust who are trying to get a Vulcan in the air again - the only one in the World. Please make sure you visit their website and please tell your friends to enter this contest - let's show them our support by getting lots of entries in.

If you do not have a Vulcan in your hangar please go here to download Phoenix Simulations model of the very aircraft being renovated, the XH558. If you buy this model 50% of the proceeds will go to the Vulcan to the Sky Trust. If you do one good thing this month, buy this model and enter a picture.

The contest closes June 30th 2006 Midnight GMT, so you need to get moving fellas!

Please go here to read the details and how to post your entries.

Good Luck!
Have your screenshots judged by premier Aviation Artists and displayed permanently on display at the Clarence Kelly Johnson Memorial, details at http://www.screenshotart.com

DelP
The Gurus

Post by DelP »

Hi Neil,

I've moved this post to the payware section as you're advertising the Phoenix Vulcan...

I hope you understand the reasoning..and will my entry to the competition get thrown out...? :worried:

Derek :lol:
'My Auntie Mabel told me I'd make a great soldier, though I don't know how 30 years working in a biscuit factory had qualified her to make that judgement.....' Eddie Nugent

Airborne Signals

Neil Carroll
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Neil Carroll »

Hi m8,

I understand :smile:

Your entries are safe :dance:
Have your screenshots judged by premier Aviation Artists and displayed permanently on display at the Clarence Kelly Johnson Memorial, details at http://www.screenshotart.com

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

Neil Carroll wrote:Hi m8,

Indeed they are.......no one looks in the bin :lol: :lol:

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

VEGAS
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by VEGAS »

Oh I'd better reinstall my Vulcan then. She could do with an airing having been in the hanger for months. :wink:
Image I suffer from paranoid amnesia. I can't remember who I don't trust.Image

DelP
The Gurus

Post by DelP »

Garry Russell wrote:
Neil Carroll wrote:Hi m8,

Indeed they are.......no one looks in the bin :lol: :lol:

Garry

:huf:

Derek :lol:
'My Auntie Mabel told me I'd make a great soldier, though I don't know how 30 years working in a biscuit factory had qualified her to make that judgement.....' Eddie Nugent

Airborne Signals