Sale Bargains

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Tomliner
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Sale Bargains

Post by Tomliner »

Hi All
Staying with our daughter for Christmas and New Year in Edinburgh and had a looksee in Game for any offers.Picked up a copy Just Flight's Flying Club for FS9 for £0.98p!At that price if it's a bit disappointing I'll just bin it.Anyone else bag anything?ATB EricT
Now at the age where I know I like girls but can't remember why!

Trev Clark
The Ministry

Post by Trev Clark »

Sounds a fair price :lol: :lol: , if you have a good PC, the Shoreham is great. The aircraft are a little variable, I seem to remember from reading a review.
ATB Trev

VEGAS
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by VEGAS »

Those bar stewards! I paid full whack for it when it came out. :brick:

Right I'm off to torch my local store... :gun:
Image I suffer from paranoid amnesia. I can't remember who I don't trust.Image

Tomliner
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Sale Bargains

Post by Tomliner »

Thanks Trev.No my PC is now 6yrs old and does struggle somewhat,but as I said at that price not a problem.The real problem is when to buy a new PC and what to go for.Best Wishes EricT
Now at the age where I know I like girls but can't remember why!

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

He He! I just popped into town with my dear lady and popped into Game. Couldn't see any marked up bargains but grabbed a heap of FS stuff and asked them to scan for price reductions..................I got Flying Club for £0.98p and also an Abacus A380 ( :-# :worried: :tuttut: :doh: ) for £0.48p..it seemed a shame to put it back on the shelf for that price.

Rgds

John

delticbob
Concorde
Concorde

Post by delticbob »

RAF_Quantum wrote:He He! I just popped into town with my dear lady and popped into Game. Couldn't see any marked up bargains but grabbed a heap of FS stuff and asked them to scan for price reductions..................I got Flying Club for £0.98p and also an Abacus A380 ( :-# :worried: :tuttut: :doh: ) for £0.48p..it seemed a shame to put it back on the shelf for that price.

Rgds

John
Didn't know Doncaster had a Game store till yesterday - nothing for Flight Sims at all :sad: bargins or no

Bob
I can fly now with my fantastic new PC

hinch
VC10
VC10

Post by hinch »

delticbob wrote:
RAF_Quantum wrote:He He! I just popped into town with my dear lady and popped into Game. Couldn't see any marked up bargains but grabbed a heap of FS stuff and asked them to scan for price reductions..................I got Flying Club for £0.98p and also an Abacus A380 ( :-# :worried: :tuttut: :doh: ) for £0.48p..it seemed a shame to put it back on the shelf for that price.

Rgds

John
Didn't know Doncaster had a Game store till yesterday - nothing for Flight Sims at all :sad: bargins or no

Bob
aye i popped in on the 27th, massive queue.

pc world is good, all lago products £4 - i picked up the mad dog package and fs enhancer but they also have rome scenery, fiat fighter jet thing and a fair few other packages. roads and rivers is £9 which i thought was good and loads of vfr scenery etc.

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

Rgds

John
John..... you should have picked up a payware jet that you can get here for free.....they probably would have given you money to take it away :think:

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."