Freeware, Russian developed L101-100

Classic Non-Brit Forum.
A dedicated area to post on your favourite 'Classic' non-British freeware flightsim aircraft.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Ikewe
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Freeware, Russian developed L101-100

Post by Ikewe »

Since there are a few Tristar fans here, thought this could be interesting:

Some time ago and while looking for no aircraft in particular :cpu: , I came across this Lockheed Tristar 100 series:

http://www.avsimrus.com/f/fsx-aircrafts ... 45825.html

It features a very good quality VC, with several systems working. I would say it could even be payware, for its quality.

The link leads to a pack including liveries for: LTU, Eastern, TWA aaaaand British Airtours registration G-BEAM. Also has "Silver Jubilee Rose" titles on it like the real EAM.

Although Russian developed, the Cockpit is fortunately in English. Surpisingly, they seem to call it the "Try-Star" instead of Tristar :dunno: ..... Which I think is the reason for no one knowing this great piece of freeware.
Last edited by Ikewe on 01 May 2014, 21:37, edited 1 time in total.

dodger
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Freeware, Russian developed L101-100

Post by dodger »

Hello.

You will find that TriStar has been made by Thomas Ruth,Erick Cantu. and like you say it's payware quality for free! Thomas has also made a great model of the Douglas DC10, also freeware,

Thanks for the link,

Roger.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

ChrisHunt
Concorde
Concorde

Post by ChrisHunt »

The good news about this link is that you can actually open it and the downloads are speedy. Some good stuff on there.

Ikewe
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Ikewe »

Hmmm just realized the link didn´t lead directly to the Tristar, fixed. I am happy you found it halpful, I had tried the HJG Tristar but when I found this one, it was love at first flight :thumbsup: