Dino's MB326 beta released

Classic Non-Brit Forum.
A dedicated area to post on your favourite 'Classic' non-British freeware flightsim aircraft.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Dino's MB326 beta released

Post by DaveB »

Hi Alex :hello:

I've yet to download the 'release' model (v1) but from what I remember.. it was no more stut..ter..yy than his F14. I'll pull v1 down and have another look :)

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Alex..

I've just pulled the v1 model and find it pretty stutter-free.. much less heavy on FR's than the F14. I'm running an un-clocked i5 2500K (3.3-3.7gig) so nothing supersonic *-)

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Vancouver
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vancouver »

Hmmm - I tend to do all my testing around Mildenhall - largely addon free apart from UKVFR stuff and a nearby UK2K EGSS. Perhaps I just tried on a bad day - a reboot it seemed a bit better. I too have an aging I7 2600K not overclocked though, too chicken :worried:
Alex

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hmm.. do you have UK2000 VFR Airfields installed for that area Alex? Not sure if it's the proximity of Lakenheath but I find flying around there not quite as smooth as it could be. I recently took the MilViz F-15 from Culdrose to Lakenheath and while the F-15 isn't the frame friendliest model.. things got a little uncomfortable as I approached Mildenhall. I did a low fly-past at Duxford too which didn't help :lol:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage