Happy Tenth Birthday To FSX!!!

Classic Non-Brit Forum.
A dedicated area to post on your favourite 'Classic' non-British freeware flightsim aircraft.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Happy Tenth Birthday To FSX!!!

Post by Aharon »

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Exactly today on October 10th 10 years ago, Microsoft FSX was born and introduced to public!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FSX!!!!

This is screenshot from my FIRST flight on FSX eight years ago where my 777 got stuck in taxiway traffic jam!!

Happy 10th birthday to FSX and many many thanks to Bill Gates for introducing FSX to people!!

Regards,

Aharon

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Happy Tenth Birthday To FSX!!!

Post by Nigel H-J »

Goodness sake, the last ten years have literally flown by Aharon. Incidentally I went back to 'Page 53 Payware Thread' then worked upwards to re-read some of the comments posted about FSX............Gawd, it was like......well....the worst slaying of a flight simulator seen last century!! :lol: :lol:

Now the question is, nope........second thoughts,we'll leave that question that I was going to post well alone. 8) :hide: Apart from........had it not been for Orbx, I think I would have given up on FSX quite a few years ago!

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Happy Tenth Birthday To FSX!!!

Post by Aharon »

Nigel,

I have been flying on FSX for past 8 years, not 10 years. Smiling This post is meant to celebrate birthday of Oct 10 debut of Microsoft FSX that was released ten years ago. Smiling.

Regards,

Aharon