FLYNET IS OFLINE

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

TSR2
The Ministry

FLYNET IS OFLINE

Post by TSR2 »

This is to remind are users that the Flynet system used by G-CBFS is suffering Technical difficulties and is currently offline. The developers of the system are on holiday in Austrailia until late September 2007 and we do not expect a resolution before this time.

Your patience will we wait for Flynet to be repaired is much appreciated. This anonuncement will be updated (allong with the G-CBFS page on the main web area when this status changes)
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Re: FLYNET IS OFLINE

Post by RAF_Quantum »

This from Konny on the flyNET forum today:-
Konny wrote:Hey guys,

You might have noticed that the whole server was down for the last two weeks. There was a security leak in one of the scripts which enabled hackers to upload viruses on the server. Actually the whole server was filled with them. You know that I'm currently travelling through Australia so I can't go through the scripts and check them. The only thing I could do was to delete all the files. I still have them on my PC at home, so you don't have to worry about anything being lost.
But I'm really sorry I can't get the system back up before I come home. And then I will first look for a new server to get all the files hosted at. So I would say FlyNET should be online again on the beginning of October.
Thanks for your patience...
Rgds

John