FSAirlines Beta Bugs

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

fighterpilot
Trident
Trident

Re: FSAirlines Beta Bugs

Post by fighterpilot »

Ah, I've got the same problem Ben. As this was the first time i had tested the new client i thought I had done something wrong with the new procedure but it is good to see it is not just me.

Richard
ImageImage

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Hi Richard no its fine. When the site is back up, next time you log into fsa client it will see that there is a flight report waiting to be submitted and ask if you want to upload it. I'm still finding the client a bit buggy.

Example: if you select simple fueling, you get to the fuel screen and enter the amount of fuel you wish to add, but there is no "OK" button to confirm what you have entered. If you press the enter key the client crashes out. After entering the amount of fuel, you actually have to click on "Fly" ... again!
There is a save changes button on the options page, so something similar should be used to confirm your fuel entry without having to click on "Fly"
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Ben,

Can you take a decco at FSAirlines overview page. There are two flights showing reported EGPK-EGAA with different flight times, different fuel uploads. Was this a div flight also, if so what was the routing for each of those flights? You are still showing at EGPK with a booked flight? I assume this is beta 04 also?

Regards

John

fighterpilot
Trident
Trident

Post by fighterpilot »

I hadn't actually flown my flight i logged in and clicked on flight information loaded and set up FS. When i came back to the client i loaded the fuel, selected fuel up, then fly and it locked up. I imagine this was due to the website being down at the time. I will shortly try and re do the flight, and i am sure it will be fine.

Richard
ImageImage

fighterpilot
Trident
Trident

Post by fighterpilot »

Have just completed my first fs Airlines flight succesfully all went well apart from a dreadful slowdown on short finals, sure it wasn't fs airlines though but my computer mucking about. Will try and fly a few more flights today and see what happens.

Richard
ImageImage

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

I have just completed my final TR for the VC9. EGPH-EGLL. FSAirlines Beta 04 loaded ok. Gave me updates on flight. Now when I try to end flight it has presented a Black screen and states not responding. Website also not responding.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

RAF_Quantum wrote:Hi Ben,

Can you take a decco at FSAirlines overview page. There are two flights showing reported EGPK-EGAA with different flight times, different fuel uploads. Was this a div flight also, if so what was the routing for each of those flights? You are still showing at EGPK with a booked flight? I assume this is beta 04 also?

Regards

John
Hi John, it was a standard EGPK - EGAA. Flight completed normally, but when I clicked to complete the flight the client got stuck (it was actually still running, just couldn't connect to the fsa website.) After half an hour the fsa home page was back up so I logged back into the client and it said I had a file which needed to be submitted, which I tried, but it had hung again, so went to bed.
I had loaded 4000kg of fuel and there was 4000 or so already in her.

Actually, I had an earlier atempt now you mention it... same flight, same loading, but the client and FSX crashed out when I was only about half way there. :think:
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

I just successfully flew a flight [EGPF-EGPD]. When I ended flight no problem. When I pressed Show flight no problem, Showed the pages OK. When I pressed Upload Flight it again stated the report had been illegally modified and could not be uploaded.

The flight has been registered OK unlike my previous flight. What does the Upload do and after the Show flight has been shown should I be trying to press Upload anyway
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Simon..

I'm not 100% sure what uploading a flight actually does as I never got the opportunity last week to test that function. End Flight has usually done it for me :think: I think you only upload if you've diverted though I could be off the mark here :roll:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Tomb
Comet
Comet

Post by Tomb »

new client worked fine for me so far, flying the VC9

but i see the CBFS stats pages is not updated, guess it needs some re-direction from flynet to fsairlines