FSAirlines Beta Bugs

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Re: FSAirlines Beta Bugs

Post by DanKH »

Start the client (Beta 03).
Type UserID and password.

hit <ENTER> (instead of pressing the login button)

The client crashes...(well exits anyway, the debug out looks perfectly normal and indicates that the exit button has been pressed)

Pressing the login-button works fine.

WinXP sp3, FSX:Acc, latest fsuipc (for FSX)
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image
Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

XR219 wrote: Interestingly, FSA is showing me at Campbeltown but no record of my flight. A new flight from Campbeltown to prestwick has been booked automaticly :think:
Hi Ben,

Hopefully that is the case now as previous diversions weren't taking into account both flights correctly and I reported it as a bug. Hopefully when you continue the flight an 'amalgamation' of both will show. It will be interesting to see how the client reports this.

Regards

John

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

simondix wrote:Taxied at 27kts at EGLL. No penalty points.

Landed at EGPD incurred taxispeed penalty on touchdown. See fixed it on Beta 03. I was still on Beta02. Hope they give everybody a clean sheet when it starts for real.
Hi Simon,

We've always had a bit of leeway on 25kts so it looks like this has been carried over OK.

Regards

John

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi John..

Last flight on beta03 with subsequent revision to the main software by DaKurt went fine and no speed penalty ;-) Now I've got that in.. I'll try and break it again. Always nice to have a good flight in the bank before the play starts :)

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

Got a Lights off under 1000' penalty when not switched off until arrival at terminal. Can someone also clarify when the flight ends, is it on landing when it states flight ended or after handbrake on as in Flynet.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Simon..

I'm pretty sure that the flight ends when you hear the ding-dong as it did with the old client. I generally come to a stop and hit the parking brake as force of habit and in the Rapide, this routine includes turning off the engines and lights. Not received an error as you've described yet so I'll try and force one. I believe it's still important for you to start with the parking brake ON but not so sure about finishing it. It's possible that one of my groundspeed violations was caused by the parking brake not being ON when that particular flight started as I'd been farting around and forgot to put it on again. I'll check this on my next flight ;-)

ATB

ImageImage

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

On FSAirlines, the procedure has changed. Once you stop and set your parking brake, you must open the client and press the "End Flight" button. This will end your flight allowing you to fill out comments and see how you did on your flight. It is no longer automatic due to problems encountered with some systems not recognizing the end of the flight properly even with all conditions met.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Cheers Chris :thumbsup:

ATB

ImageImage

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

That's maybe why I got the violation. Did not hear pingpong at end. Stopped at end of runway and put parking brake on. Turned lights off.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

Managed to get myself two penalties on last flight EGLL-EGJJ in Vanguard. It did not ping once. Also no ping at end of flight.
Simon