Wrong aircraft detected? Update FSUIPC required

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Wrong aircraft detected? Update FSUIPC required

Post by DaveB »

Hi John..

Thanks for the additional comments over at FSA ;-)

To you all..
Remming out the 3rd engine/APU as indicated above DOES appear to work. Though I've not flown the flight yet, I started up the client with the situation ready to fly and got the 'wrong aircraft' message. I closed the client.. edited the aircraft.cfg.. selected another aircraft then back to the 1-11 again.. opened the client and it let me get to the fuelling page. While this is a far from satisfactory arrangement (and something we're trying to get sorted).. it is a functional temporary workaround for those wishing to fly the 1-11 series. I suspect the same will work for the T2's and F27 ;-)

EDIT..
Having just completed EGCC-EGAA in the 1-11.. I can confirm that remming out the APU as described above does work fine. Let's hope that the FSA team look at sorting the client out soon so that we may return the 1-11 to it's correct state ;-)
ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Globitz
Comet
Comet

Post by Globitz »

Thanks Dave,

I'll have to try getting a couple of flights in over the next couple of weeks, work allowing ( it seemes to have got busy this past month :-( ).

Hopefully I will get all the 1-11's and A748's at Gatwick with a good amount of fuel in 'em soon, then I can go back to China and finish the Tridents. :)

Cheers
Cheers

Andy

They did give a million monkeys a million typewriters. They call it the internet!
ImageImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Rgr that Andy ;-)

Incidentally, the Trident 2 does suffer the 'wrong aircraft' rubbish. To use the Trident 2 while this problem is being sorted, go to the aircraft.cfg and rem out ( // ) the final entry as indicated below..

[GeneralEngineData]
engine_type= 1
Engine.0= -34.000, -8.000, -1.600
Engine.1= -45.600, 0.000, 0.000
Engine.2= -34.000, 8.000, -1.600
//Engine.3= -48.000, 0.000, 0.200
fuel_flow_scalar= 1.250
min_throttle_limit=-0.069946

This will enable normal Tri2 ops for now though in effect, it defaces the aircraft :@ Best they get their act together soon!

ATB

ImageImage

Tarasdad
Comet
Comet

Post by Tarasdad »

Well, I had planned to try a flight tonight, but think I'll wait until they get some of the more blatant bugs worked out. :brick:

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Barry :)

That may be wise under the circumstances mate. We have pilots like poor Simon who keep walking into the new 'rolling' penalty and I can't put hand on heart and say he's going to get his flights revued and the penalties removed.. despite it being a known bug. All we can do is hope that another client is released asap to address the current bugs and hope that more haven't been introduced!

ATB

ImageImage