Cheated ?

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Tomb
Comet
Comet

Cheated ?

Post by Tomb »

looks like a few of our flights are marked as cheated

in my case i bought no fuel

but all the other factors are zero $ as well, such as cargo carried, money paid etc

final point is do those buttons work to remove fuel/pax/cargo, dont seem to do anything for me so i flew a bit fuel light becuase i could not reduce the cargo load

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Cheated ?

Post by DaveB »

Hi Bob..

I'm as privvy to that sort of info as you are so if you don't know.. neither do I :dunno: I think we have to get used to the fact that the old client never went out of beta and I can't see this one being any different for the time being ;-)

I'm SO short of time at the moment, it's painful but I'll try and have a look at those flights. Ignore the cheated bit for now. I thought that option was only to be made available for administrators on the last client but it remained until the end!

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

They seam to have bugs in the new client calculating time, so I suspect thats why most of them are getting flagged.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Jo :)

Yep.. unless that's been fixed (and I don't think it has yet..) it caluculates a 4min flight time from Southampton to Bembridge in the Rapide and 21mins from Southampton to Guernsey! I wish! :lol:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!