New Client v1.0.3 Available

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

New Client v1.0.3 Available

Post by DaveB »

Hi Guy's..

The topic says it all. Please download and try at the earliest opportunity. Much of what has been commented on over the last few days seems to have been fixed though there's no mention of uneven aircraft wear.
Post your replies on this thread so we can keep track of which client you're talking about.

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: New Client v1.0.3 Available

Post by DaveB »

Hi Guy's..

Due to the problems pilots have had with the previous client, FSA have announced that all indiscretions with the exception of landing at the wrong airport and running out of fuel have been forgiven. Therefore.. all you 'orrible lot that kept getting overspeeds and other client related penalties should be seeing them go.. if they're not gone already ;-)

A few of us put this forward over at FSA and it's a nice offer for them to have taken it up :thumbsup:

ATB

DaveB
ImageImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Well.. it seems you're all doing well with v103 as are most folk ;-)

Found anything you're not happy with??

I'm sure on my 703 flight yesterday, the indicated 'duration' was close to my estimate but I may have looked at it wrong as today.. I found it still giving me ridiculous flight durations for the Rapide. Seems the Rapide fleet still have Tynes fitted :lol: Jersey to Guernsey.. 4mins (16 actual).. Guernsey to Alderney 4mins (17 actual).. Alderney to Jersey 6mins (20 actual) :lol: I think the weight of the Tynes would mean I'd be going by road anyway so that aint right :cpu:

Other than that.. it appears to be working ok. Even the main site has seemed a bit quicker today :)

Oh.. I noticed in earlier versions.. the flight progress bar was working.. odd as I didn't have tracker on. It now seems to have stopped (for me anyway) and I show as 'In Hangar'.. as I'd expect with tracker off ;-)

ATB

ImageImage

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Hi Dave,

Only issue I found was the comments thing, which I've mentioned over there. (I couldn't give a monkeys about it anyway, but would be nice if it worked.) :)
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Guys,

I did a planned diversion to check the calcs out and it works OK. I also made a comment and that was accepted also :dunno: .

Ref the diversion, of the two flights that get logged, the first one shows a loss as there is no income vs expenses for fuel/catering as applicable. The income figures show but are not in the calculation for that flight. This gets put right on the second flight where the income is applied and calculated as any other flight. Pilots get paid out of income for the second flight. My only comment/gripe is that we get charged twice for the catering which I've asked to be reviewed. If it does, fine, if it doesn't I'm sure we can live with it. One thing to bear in mind, if you do divert after a long flight at 1 x sim rate you will get no bonus due to no income. From diversion airport to destination you will get the applicable bonus according to your sim rate.

Regards

John

fighterpilot
Trident
Trident

Post by fighterpilot »

I had an odd problem this evening, all appeared to be going fine, the client appreared to be working fine as it was logging my flight etc. It wasn't until after I touched down at Liverpool that i realised i hadn't got any bongs and as i switched back to the client and clicked the end flight button the client changed to the options page and i was unable to end the flight. Really don't know what i could have done wrong. :dunno:

Richard
ImageImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Richard..

It may be that the bongs have been disabled mate as I don't get them either :dunno: The flights are logged ok ;-)

ATB

ImageImage

fighterpilot
Trident
Trident

Post by fighterpilot »

well i have no idea what i did, at least it was a short flight and it hasn't cancelled yet so I am about to re fly it.

Richard
ImageImage

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi,

To get sounds, go to client options and check 'Play Sounds'.

Regards

John

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi John..

Sometimes the client keeps 'preferences' with each new release and on this occasion, it appears that it hasn't. BLX! :lol:

ATB

ImageImage