A748, Fuel and Flight marked cheated

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Globitz
Comet
Comet

A748, Fuel and Flight marked cheated

Post by Globitz »

Morning All,

An interseting one here,

I have just completed flight 7135 from Inverness to Glasgow in A748 G-BEJE, :flying:

Loaded aircraft and client was showing just over 1000 Kgs fuel, so added 650 kgs more for flight, estimated 550 Kg required.

As we no longer see fuel onboard / used in the client, didn't really give it a thought until on finals saw fuel onbard as 92% using ctrl-z. :o
Did not know whether this was FSA or FS induced so decided to complete flight.

Looking at the flight info on FSA, I have been marked flight cheated as I appeared to use no fuel for the flight ( now that's efficiency i tell you) :)

Don't know if this has happened to any one else and hopefully FSA will see this 'cheat' :'( and investigate and let me have my flight. if not I will mail them in a few days time.

Just wanted to let you all know.

EDIT: Just booked flight 7125 to Aberdeen and noticed that she's showing 4816Kg on board so I will probably not fly until this is sorted .. EDIT OFF
Cheers
Cheers

Andy

They did give a million monkeys a million typewriters. They call it the internet!
ImageImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: A748, Fuel and Flight marked cheated

Post by DaveB »

Cheers Andy..

I've seen at least one post over there with a 'cheated' title and it was for pretty much the same as you've described. I'm sure John or one of the other admins will pull the flight and adjust as necessary. ;-) I'll post your report over there anyway :)

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi,

The fuel for the flight has been recalculated. It shows you now having bought more, but the 'cheat' has been reset. The aircraft still has the higher fuel load on so that will compensate on the next flight. You can de-fuel by selecting a lesser fuel amount at start of your next flight - get rid of al little as you need as it was a freebie ;-)

Regards

John

Globitz
Comet
Comet

Post by Globitz »

Thanks John and Dave,

The flight report looks better now, as for the fuel I can see a couple of slightly heavier landings coming on in the next couple of days.

'Turns up the music as shouts of max landing weight hit the forum' :tunes:

Cheers guys
Cheers

Andy

They did give a million monkeys a million typewriters. They call it the internet!
ImageImage

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Andy,

The client won't let you take-off overweight so you'll probably have to ditch a bit of fuel anyway, or reduce your payload.

Regards

John