Flight failed to register.

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Flight failed to register.

Post by simondix »

I have just flown KJFK-EGLL in the Comet 4. Exited FS Airlines by putting on parking brake, pressing end flight on the client and then when next screen appeared pressing exit. The flight has failed to register. I have submitted a support ticket with the flight details from the debug file copied to the ticket.

Anybody had the same problem.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Flight failed to register.

Post by DaveB »

Hi SImon..

No.. I don't think so. The major (read only) problem here at the moment is with pilots not ending the flight correctly.. eg, putting the brakes on and closing the client which gives the same result as you've just seen :think:

If anyone else starts seeing this.. please do as Simon did and report here ;-)

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

Just to let you know Dave as of the time of this post I have not received any feed back from FS Airlines. I am loathe to do the flight again as it was 7 hours real time.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Simon,

I wish I knew what to suggest for the best mate and fully understand your reluctance to tie your system up for another 7hrs. As you sent the info on Wed, I'd have expected a reply/resolution back by now :dunno: The flight isn't showing booked and will have expired so the best thing I can suggest is wait a little while longer and if there's still no reply.. either refly the flight or leave the aircraft there for another day and take a ticket back to where you want to be. This isn't really a satisfactory solution but I can't see any other way out of the situation I'm afraid. I don't think this sort of thing is handled by the database team otherwise you'd have heard back by now so I guess Konny is either up to his ears or missing presumed on holiday again :roll:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!