FS airlines down

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

JW
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Re: FS airlines down

Post by JW »

The good news - its up and running.
The bad news - Client keeps telling me that my FS is "Not Started" - but it is.....
Johnny

Globitz
Comet
Comet

Post by Globitz »

Aaaaaaagh,

14 Miles from touchdown at EGLL from KJFK in real-time, and I find that FSA server is down again. If I finish the flight and the client cannot upload what do I need to do?

Last time when FSA was back up and running, I started the client and it asked if I wanted to upload the flight, selected yes but nothing happened so I re-flew the route.

Any help appreciated

now 8 miles out......
Cheers

Andy

They did give a million monkeys a million typewriters. They call it the internet!
ImageImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Ahhhh.. too close for comfort :doho:

Well mate.. you're too close to simply cancel the flight so the best I can suggest is complete it.. trying what you did last time. Hopefully.. fsuipc will have told the log where you are so that the relevant files can be sent to FSA if and when it returns.

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Globitz
Comet
Comet

Post by Globitz »

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I finished the flight as it seemed a bit silly not to really. I shall keep trying to log in with the client tonight, after that I may cut my losses and shut down the pc ( it's a dual boot mac and I need it as a mac tonight).
The last time the server went down, I switched the machine off and when I eventually restarted the pc and then client, I got the option to upload from the client, I think maybe this didn't work as it was out for over 24 Hrs and the flight was no longer booked.

I may mail the admins at FSA as and when we are back and see what they suggest.
Cheers

Andy

They did give a million monkeys a million typewriters. They call it the internet!
ImageImage

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi,

FSA is up and running atm.

Regards

John

Globitz
Comet
Comet

Post by Globitz »

Hi Dave / John,

I have managed to log in using the client, and was offered the chance to upload the report.

This was successful except that the fuel value for the flight appears to be confused in that the aircraft now shows no fuel on board.
Hopefully this will be seen and sorted by FSA if not then I'm afraid there's one empty comet 4 at Heathrow

Maybe I shouldn't push my look with another flight this evening.

Until tomorrow
Cheers

Andy

ImageImage

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Andy,

There does appear to be a bug in the file upload when the client saves the report for upload later. I've been checking this the last couple of days and have alerted Konny at FSA. I don't think we'll get the fuel back into the aircraft, c'est la vie.

Regards

John