Refuelling is definately all screwed up.

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Refuelling is definately all screwed up.

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Guys,

As reported by Richard, since new clent v1.1.3, the refuelling is all screwed up. I've managed a couple of quick sectors to double check this and can confirm. The problem lays with the client not recognising the correct fuel remaining from the previous flight. Initial flights with an aircraft since v.1.1.3 update is ok and reports correct fuel from last flight but subsequent flights record incorrect fuel remaining and we get charged for the deficit. I've posted at FSA and sent Konny a message which he should pick up when he next logs on to Messenger. I've checked those flights where an aircraft has been flown more than once since the update and can confirm the problem exists on all those flights.

Regards

John

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Re: Refuelling is definately all screwed up.

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Guys,

Problem should be fixed now. It was a webside problem on CBFS multiplier which was showing incorrectly somewhere in the depths of the database which was factoring the fuel. Konny doesn't know how it got set incorrectly but he has changed it to where it should be and initial fuels should show ok now.

Regards

John

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Tks John :thumbsup:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

robbie
VC10
VC10

Post by robbie »

Hi John,
Reading this old post just to check if the problem with the cient was fixed, but I've completed two sectors with BAC 1-11 and the fuel figures still don't seem to add up, i.e. egcc-eddl arrived with 1754 kgs on board, booked flight eddl-egcc and started the client to find the fuel is now 808 kgs, not much of a loss I know but thought it might need another look see?

Robbie.

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Robbie,

Looks like this problem may have crept back in, I'll report it over at FSA, thanks.

Regards

John

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Not noticed anything untoward with the Haltons John.. getting consistently accurate figures ;-)

ATB

ImageImage

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Dave,

Last time this happened it was a website issue and something to do with the multiplier being set wrong on the database. Don't know how/why it happened last time but looks suspiciously like it has happened again.

Regards

John

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Oh B@llocks,

OK, I'll cancel the support ticket I just raised as doesn't appear to be a fuel issue.

Cough!! Robbie !!! White stick in post to you, the aircraft you took to EDDL is still there, you brought a different one back. Image

:roll: :lol:

Regards

John

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've done the same with that one :lol: Can you take it back Robbie and bring t'other One-Eleven home?? The aircraft was left there for circuit use to break up a flight.. similar to the York I have at Gander and the 2 Vikings.. 1 each at Gib and Nicosia :)

ATB

ImageImage

robbie
VC10
VC10

Post by robbie »

Oh POOH, :$
Suppose this means I have to stand the beers? :drinkers: , I know I'm getting old but this is a tadge confusing chaps, I mean I took cbf5302 outbound and there was only one BAC1-11 on station for the return trip, cbf5303, so of course I took that one, didn't even look at the reg?????.

No problem anyway, I'll get airborne in a few minutes and return tomorrow, a night in the beer garten might improve the grey matter.

Sorry for the mess
Robbie.