BGBW-BIKF Not listed

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

BGBW-BIKF Not listed

Post by simondix »

I am at present ferrying a DC3 back from the states. I have got as far as BGBW but when I came to book the next leg to BIKF, FS Airlinesw has stated no flight available. Can the flight be reinstated as it was put on specifially to ferry the DC3s,

Thanks.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: BGBW-BIKF Not listed

Post by DaveB »

Hi Simon..

According to the list I have written.. the legs went KORD-CYUL, CYUL-CYYR, CYYR-BGSF, BGSF-BIKF, BIKF-EGPK. Will nip over and have a look ;-)

EDIT..
As above is how the flights are logged Simon. As far as I can tell, there are NO flights to BGBW for the DC3 so I honestly don't know how you got there :think:

EDIT#2..
Simon.. Did you declare an emergency/divert?? The flight you made was scheduled to land at BGSF but you landed at BGBW.. that's why no money was made for the flight :dunno:
ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

Sorry Dave Senior moment! I'm a celebrity can you get me out of here. I can get out but the DC3 can't.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Simon,

I brought a Heron back from KORD earlier in the week and flew via BGBW to BIKF so I've added the DC-3 to that plan to enable you to get out : CBF840P

Regards

John

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

Many thanks don't know what I was doing. Egg on face.
Simon